Thursday, April 4, 2013

quotes book 3


Every tear is a sign of..cutting onions!! Every silence is a sign of zero balance!! Every smile is a sign of..daily brushing!! Life is so simple don’t make it complex with difficult explanations..!!

A promise means EVERYTHING but once is broken, sorry means NOTHING

The unhappiest people in this world are those who care the most about what other people think

Don’t care for those who ignore you, care for those who are ignoring others for you.

Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person

Dear best friend, please stay in my life forever because you’re one of the best things to ever happen to me. Love me

When I give you my time. I’m giving you a portion of my life that will never get back. So please don’t make me regret it.

If you’re not jealous  then you don’t love the person..if you don’t love the person then you’re not supposed to be jealous.

Whenever you’re having a bad day, remember this. I LOVE U

If it is important to you, you will find a way. if is not you will find an excuse

if a man expects his woman to be an angel in his life, then he should first create a heaven for her

The key to any long term relationship is for both of you to NEVER EVER be angry at the same time..Take turns forgiving and keep your love strong.

I love my life and the one in it

3 simple rules in life
·         If u do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it
·         If you do not ask, the answer will always be NO
·         If you do not step forward you will always be in the same place

Never give up. Trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration you can not go wrong

Walking with a friend In the dark, is better than walking alone in the sunshine!!

Life’s battle isn’t always won by the stronger or the faster ones; because the one who wins is the one whose heart break says, “with God I can”

Be thankful what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever  have enough.”….oprah winfrey

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind
I love it when I catch you looking at me, then you smile and look away

I know when am in love when all those stupid songs start to make sense.

Top for lies
·         I’m fine
·         I don’t like anyone
·         That was my last piece of gum.
·         I’ve read and agreed to the terms & conditions.

You know what hurts? Its when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you’re nobody today.

You taught me how to love but not how to stay

Things happen for a reason..just believe

A girl who cries is a girl who cares

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things..Albert  Einstein

Live is short break the rules..forgive quickly kiss slowly...love truly laugh uncontrollably..never regret anything that made you smile..

Single is not a status. it is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Behind every beautiful girl; there’s a guy who did her wrong, and made her strong

Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right besides you.

My room is clean but then I have to decide what to wear.

Don’t be disappointed if people refuse to help you. Remember the words of Einstern: I’m thankful  to all those who said NO because of them I did it myself

Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world, even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.

Don’t judge me coz you can’t handle half of what I’ve dealt with. There is reason I do the things I do, there is reason I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment