Thursday, April 4, 2013

quotes book 4


Hurt me with the truth but, never comfort me with a lie.

Every girl needs a boy best friend

Life is about trusting our feelings and talking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

My problem is that I can’t stay mad. I always end up forgiving people even if they don’t deserve it

I wish I had a dollar for every dollar I don’t have.

Who else just absolutely cant sleep with socks on?

No one in this world is pure n perfect. If you avoid people for their mistakes, you will always be alone in this world..so judge less n love more

Don’t make a girl fall if you have no intention of catching her.

I want you, I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday

Faith makes all things possible, love makes them easy

Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for  what you deserve

The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Sometimes I care more about making other people happy than making myself happy.

Patience is not ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.

Only God can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victory.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed ne off.

MY LIFE. MY CHOICE . MY PROBLEMS. MY MISTAKES. MY LESSONS not your business, mind your own problems before you talk about mine

Real men don’t love the most beautiful  girl in the world, they love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful

Finally I understand little things are the most important in life

Note to self. Don’t worry, if its supposed to happen, it will


Don’t worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright

Don’t let peoples compliments get to your head and don’t let their criticism get your heart.

Jealous comes from counting  others blessings instead of our own

I’d rather regret  something I did than regret not doing something.

People who talk shit will be reincarnated as toilet paper

I don’t want a perfect boyfriend, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anything.

The greatest mistakes we humans make in our relationships; we listen half, understand quarter, think zero and react double.

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Its really quite simple…whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it

No comments:

Post a Comment