Thursday, April 4, 2013

quotes book 5


You create beauty with your attitude, your behavior,  your actions..its all up to you

Opportunity is missed by must people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.

Sometimes you just have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting, have faith that things will work out may be not how you planned, but just how they’re meant to be.

Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things

We are wonderfully  and fearfully made, you can be angry for what you don’t have or thankful for what you do have  

Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry..and just because I come off strong there is nothing wrong

Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things

It seems when you want someone, they don’t have you. And when someone wants you, you don’t want them. And when you both want each other, something has to come around and mess it up

Heaven must be really small, because I can see it in my mom’s eyes

My happiness doesn’t depend on somebody, it depends on me.
                                           
People who talk shit will be reincarnated as toilet paper

I don’t know what’s worse: people who lie or people who think I am stupid enough to believe this lies!

Beware of people who pat you on the back they may be looking for a good place to put the knife

When I shut my mouth and turn to walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won. It simply means your stupid ass isn’t worth any more of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment