Thursday, April 4, 2013

quote book 2


Shes my bestfriend, of couse I’m going  to tell her everything what you just said.

Don’t play with a woman’s heart, why mislead a good woman if you’re not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved.

I’m okay a girl’s biggest lie

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.

Did you know? Criying is a very healthy thing to do. It relies to do stress, eases pain and cleanses your eyes. So never be afraid to cry

That awesome feeling when you find money in a pair of jeans you have’nt  worn in a while

When we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures: the best antidote is to pray. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nobody said it was easy

Those we love don’t  go away, they walk beside us every day unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear

Don’t make me wait just because you know I will

It is better to look back on life and say:I can’t believe I did that’’ than to look back and say’’ I wish I did that

I’m fine is my biggest lie.

Just remember; someone loves everything you hate about yourself.

The only way to succeed is to not worry about what anyone else is doing.

You cant reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk

May the blessing of god surround you  to keep you safe today
May the comfort of angels guide you and help you along the way
May the words of friends  reassure you  in kindness as they speak
May the love$ JOY $ laughter be yours every single day of the week

Good morning beautiful ones don’t leave the house without your smile

Sometimes, the best road is the one you make

The only reason I’m  fat is because a tiny body  couldn’t store all this personality

You will never be  good enough for everybody, but you  will  always be good  enough for some one who
Really appreciates you.

Don’t allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not

Need a friend? Text me, need a laugh? Call me, need money? This number is no longer in service.

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.

The past is like your rear-view mirror in the car, its good to glance back and see how far you’ve come, but if you stare too long you’ll miss what’s right in front of you

Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile 

Don’t force them to leave you and whoever insists o stay is the one who truly loves you

No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you are better  and walk away

If you cant be a pencil to write someone happiness then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness
Fb/The more we study the more we get confused

Rumors are carried  by haters,  spread by fools& accepted by idiots.

Telling the truth and making someone cry is batter than telling a lie and making someone smile

Don’t  force them to love you. Force them to leave you and  whoever  insists to
stay is the one who truly you

don’t  judge me by my past. I don’t live there any more.


Let your smile change the world never let the word change your smile  smile its   a good sign.

 dear god ,I beg yougive me awisdom to understand my boss. Give me the love to forgive him. Give me t givehe patience to understand his deeds . but dearest god. Don’t give me the power  because if you give me the power  ill break his head

Learning to ignore things is one of the great  paths to inner peace.

People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, it’s not always just about you…

Never laugh at your wife’s choice. You are one of them….. :)

Sometimes, all a girl wants is for you to fight for her. Make her believe that you may want this relationship more than she does

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in future, everyday we are together is the greatest day af my life. I will always be yours.

If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacles; rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be

Smile has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad

Family is a center of love. Love and life and happiness

The minute I stopped caring about what other people thought and started doing what I wanted to do is the minute I finally felt free

I love sleeping because dreams are my better than reality

Hugging is good medicine. It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift. You need four hugs a day for survival,  eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth. Scientist  say that hugging is a form of communication because it can  say things you don’t have  the words for. an the nices thing about a hug is that you usually can’t give one without getting one.

Men are what their mothers made them.

Before you judge my life, my past or my character ….. walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow , my pain and my laughter …. Remember  everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life then you can judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment