Thursday, April 4, 2013

quote book 1


Shakespeare
“never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time

Napoleone
“the world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of bad people but because of the silence of good people.

Einstein
“I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, its because of them I did it myself”

Abraham Lincoln
“if friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world”

Martin Luther king
“we must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools”

Mahatma Gandhi
“the weak can never forgive . Forgiveness  is the attribute of strong”

Dr Abdul Kalaam
“it is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”
hate
Yeah I made mistakes but..Life doesn’t come with instructions

Never hate people who are jealous  of you but respect their jealousy. they’re
People who think that you’re better than them.

I can relate: I hate it when I’m
 Trying to be serious, but then I accidentally smile

Go out all day looking great and I see no one. but if I walk out for five minutes looking

Like shit suddenly it’s like a fucking reunion

Find arms that will hold you at your weakest times, eyes that will see your ugliest times, and a heart that will you at your worst.

Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.

Don’t change so people will like you. be yourself and the right people will love the real you.

If you find a girl who’s willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship going, you  really shouldn’t take her love for gradient

I still remember the filling I felt when we fist kissed

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you
A wise girl knows her limits. A smart girl has none

Don’t quit because something went wrong. Quit because  you tried your hardest and nothing  made it better

Good relationship don’t just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truellly  want to be together


A hug can say so many things ..  “ its so nice to see you. I’ve  missed you .. “I care… “ I really appreciate you being part of my life….”I understand …”I love you” give somebody a hug today you might just make their day

Never change who you are because someone else has a problem with it

I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

Life is like a party. You invite a lot of people, some stay, some laugh with you, some at you, some didn’t come, but in the end, after  the fun, there  would be a few who would  stay and help clean up the mess with you. And most of the time, those were the ones who didn’t even make mess:

I’ve been walked on, used and forgotten and  I don’t regret one moment of it, because in those moment s  I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned who I can trust an
 Cant . I’ve learned the meaning of friendship. I’ve learned to tell when people are lying and when they’re sincere. I’ve learned how to be myself, and appreciate the truly great people in my life as they arrive.

Of the people I don’t like very much, you’re my favorite

My mind never sleeps

I wish people would be honest and say: hey I’m coming into your life but I have no intentions of staying long.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks, not in what they say  just in what they are

Its sad when people you know become people you knew

I deserve a medal for staying  with you as long as I did … maybe I should’ve listened to the 5874 people that told me your were a shitty human being

Lie to me again’’ she whispered ‘’I love you’’ he said. Go run before I cut your head she replied.

I fear  the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation  of idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment